Claim your FREE 1 WEEK
Fitness Bootcamp Trial
Fed up of feeling unfit?
Conscious you don't look or feel like you used to?
Sick of life getting in the way, and your health and fitness taking a 'back seat' ?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Claim your FREE ONE-WEEK Fitness Bootcamp Trial, where you will:
• Be welcomed by a group of like-minded supportive people, all wanting to change their physical health and mental well-being.
• Discover exercise sessions which are achievable regardless of ability. You do not need to be super fit or have done anything like this before to take part.
• Have access to a mix of outdoor and indoor face-to-face, and ZOOM classes, taking place at different times during the week, which will make you feel re-energised and on a ‘high’.
• Complete a mixture of bodyweight and equipment-based exercises in a COVID risk assessed, safe environment.
• Feel the benefits to your body and mind in just one week.
To claim your FREE Fitness Bootcamp Trial, fill in your details below to register. Sign up quickly as limited places available.
When and where?
Monday 12pm ONLINE ZOOM HIIT Session
Monday 6.45pm - Indoor Session
Wednesday 12pm - Outdoor Session
Thursday 6am - Indoor Session
Saturday 7.45am - Outdoor Session
All outdoor sessions take place at Glebelands Recreation Ground, Ninelands Lane, LS25 1NT.
All indoor sessions take place at Garforth Methodist Church, Church Lane, LS25 1NW.
Classes last approximately 60 minutes.
We know how well our sessions could help you, but don’t just take our word for it, please read the comments below….
"The best feeling after an 11-hour shift at work to let off some stream and frustration… I have started to tone up - something I’ve always wanted but never felt able to achieve after 2 children. " LH
"I’ve definitely lost weight….and I feel better physically than I have for a long time. Also, the high I feel after smashing a session gives me such a boost mentally!" AL
"I’ve always run a lot but boot camp has definitely altered my body shape...I couldn’t do one full press up when I started…and this morning, I managed to do full narrow press ups." VH.
"Bootcamp has really helped me through lockdown…..And it's definitely helping my running too, I feel stronger with more stamina.." AM.
"I was a little apprehensive about joining... How wrong was I? Paul is both engaging and motivating, and provides alternates to exercises should things be tricky... I felt so much better after the first session and am already looking forward to next week." DC.